Thursday, January 18, 2007

2nd attempt - does anyone else notice that Blogger is behaving really really strangely after its "conversion"?

Anyway, I'm Robin and I'm new to this KAL. I'm working on the DB Lace & Bobble Jacket from Wish You Were Here, which I'm hoping will look like this when it's done.

lace-lg

Has anyone else made this? If so, any hints? I just finished the left and right front and am starting the back now. I'll take a progress pic and post it later today or tomorrow.

Look forward to talking with everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Johanne said...

Hi Robin. I've noticed blogger is doing odd things. I have not goner over to the new version for fear of it going completely loopy on me!! My friend has done this on a Mac and she has had problems with it.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home