Thursday, November 09, 2006

This is my first time participating in a KAL even though I've had my blog for over a year. I just finished some mittens and a scarf with Debbie Bliss Merino Aran (Pictures).

I have never knit a Debbie Bliss pattern before even though I own
Baby Knits for Beginners and Cotton Angora. I think my plan will be to finally pick a pattern from Cotton Angora and order some from Elann.com on Nov. 14 when it goes on sale.

I'm thinking of either Black Raspberry or French Navy for the colour and maybe Sam or Katy:



Or maybe Poppy for my cousin's little girls:

Too many choices!
(all pictures from Debbie Bliss Online)

2 Comments:

Blogger cmeknit said...

OH katy is really nice...I saw someone else knit that...I think on the blueblog

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katy is on my personal to do list :) I have about 5 sweaters from that book on my to do list. I still haven't chosen which one to knit for this kal though :)

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home