Monday, November 06, 2006

Knitting a Classic!

I'm working on the Denim Aran from Debbie Bliss' Celtic Knits. I picked this up at a used bookstore about a year ago, and there are so many patterns in here I want to knit! Since I moved to San Diego recently, I need to stop knitting wool sweaters and start knitting cotton ones, so I thought it was the perfect time to start experimenting with denim.

Here it is:
1. My first Debbie Bliss pattern
2. My first denim yarn pattern
3. My first started-in-San-Diego sweater!

My initial blog post about it is here. Clearly I'm way overdue for an update, which I'll try to post this week. So glad you'll all be following along.

Theresa

2 Comments:

Blogger cmeknit said...

OH that sweater will be gorgeous! I love the cable work...I must check on used book stores for debbie bliss books!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love denim yarn, I think you made a great choice. I'm curious if DB accounts for the lenghthwise shrinkage in her patterns for the denim yarn????

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home