Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dear Debbie Bliss KAL Members,
Carolyn has graciously allowed me to become an administrator for this blog site. My name is Kathy and I live in California where the hot sunny climate makes Debbie Bliss yarn perfect to work with. To celebrate, I wanted to offer as a gift 6 skeins of brand new Debbie Bliss baby Cashmerino yarn in her classic robin's egg blue to the first person who comments to this post! Be sure to send me an email to nordyknits@yahoo.com with your mailing information after you leave your post.

More surprises coming in the future!

Sincerely,

Kathy

7 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Welcome Carolyn. :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Welcome!

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am sorry to not be the first to comment as the wool is lovely! Welcome!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Mieke said...

Not the first, but still welcome Carolyn!
Till now I never knitted a pattern of Debbie Bliss, but I have several of her books. So it's just a matter of time.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Congratulations to Carol for being the first to post! I'm thrilled to be able to send you some yarn to add to your DB stash! Hopefully one day we can see something pretty that you make with it :-)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Thanks Kathy.
I have a new grandson due in April and I can assure you it will be used up fast!

9:30 AM  
Blogger cmeknit said...

Thanks again Kathy...great idea!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home