Monday, April 14, 2008

I just love stripes but I don't like how they look on me...hence another baby sweater in stripes. This one will be gifted to my cousin and his wife who are expecting their first in late May. The baby shower is May 3rd but I'm sure I'll have this done by then.

Pattern: Striped Sweater by Debbie Bliss (in Simply Baby)
Yarn: Rowan Pure Wool (Beige and Graphite - yarn left over from my brother's Christmas Scarf and my Smocked Cardigan)


So far, the front/back and one sleeve are complete and I'll hopefully have the second sleeve completed this weekend. Then I promise to get my act together and find cute buttons for this. I have a huge urge to use any kind of nautical-themed buttons!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I'm loving it! and I'm sure they will too!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home