Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hello! I am going to be knitting the Ski Sweater from Debbie's Cashmerino DK book. I was lucky enough to try it on at a coffee morning that Debbie did at Peter Jones and it was one of those sweaters that just fit perfectly, hugging in all the right places. I'd have run off with it there and then if I could have.


I am waiting for the yarn to arrive (it should be here tomorrow) and I'll be using it as my antidote to Xmas knitting - I think all of those scarves and socks are likely to drive me mad otherwise.

The pattern includes a yoke and I have never attempted one to date, so I am sure that I'll be crying for help at one point or another.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I love this sweater! What colour are you using for the body?

1:25 PM  
Blogger trixie stix said...

Wow! This is a beautiful sweater. Anxiously awaiting photo's of progress.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home